- Before the Change: Taking Charge of Your Perimenopause HCDJ
- Author: Ann Louise Gittleman
- Hardcover: 252 pages
- Publisher: Harper San Francisco (February 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 9780062515391
- Genre: Non Fiction - Womens Health
Before the Change offers the first complete do-it-yourself program for managing perimenopause the period of about 10 years leading up to menopause with proven techniques for understanding and controlling its symptoms without powerful drugs or hormone treatments. In Before the Change, you'll find:
- a clear explanation of the perimenopausal phase and its symptoms;
- a self-diagnosing quiz to determine if you're in perimenopause;
- a detailed guide to natural treatment alternatives, including healing vitamins, minerals, herbs and natural hormone options;
- a unique "Changing Diet," which includes tips and recipes for foods that will help you continue to feel great through perimenopause and beyond.
Don't be a victim of hormone havoc. With a few simple changes to your diet, you can sail through the perimenopausal years. And by sticking to Ann Louise Gittleman's breakthrough program for the long haul, you may just head off the worst symptoms of menopause before they start.
About the Author
Ann Louise Gittleman, M.S., C.N.S. is the author of ten health, including the bestselling Beyond Pritkin. She maintains a private practice, consults for medical establishments, contributes regularly to national magazine features, and is a popular guest on Television and Radio.
This book is like new!
Browse More Categories here: