Avery Dennison Secur-A-Tach Loop Fasteners 08300-1 Nylon 5 inch
Dennison secure-a-tach fastener is an easy to use loop fastener which gets permanently closed. Fastener reduces handling time with double barrel locking head and an arrow tip that can be applied through either end of the barrel. The convenient design threads easily through and snaps together at one end. The resulting loop won't pull apart and holds securely to the item. Great for using on belts, bags, luggage, sunglasses and other items where tagging guns cannot be used.
Specification and Features:
- Avery-Dennison Secure-A-Tach loop fasteners 5 inch LOT OF 500 UNITS
- Material: Polypropylene
- Operator simply inserts the tail of the fastener into the head for a secure lock, without tools or needles
- Tensile strength: 12 lbs.
- Perfect solution for tagging hard goods, they are fast, economical and secure
- Avery Dennison's proprietary stretching technology produces stronger, more flexible fasteners
- Using loop fasteners is easy, the operator simply inserts the "tail" into the fastener "head" and the fastener loop is permanently closed
- Provide safe, secure attachments
- Loop fasteners feature a double barrel locking head
- Speeds up the tagging operation because the arrow tip can be applied through either end of the barrel
- Eliminates the extra handling time needed with other imported styles that require correct positioning
- Great for using on bags, luggage, sunglasses and other items where tagging guns cannot be used.
These are new, being sold in smaller lots for small business or crafters who prefer to buy smaller quantities of inventory. Available in lots of 500 / 1000 / 5000.
This lot is for 500 fasteners.