- Classic Country Style and How to Achieve It by Mary Trewby HCDJ
- Author: Mary Trewby
- Pages: 160 Pages
- Binding: HCDJ Coffee Table Book
- Publisher: Bulfinch Press 1st American Edition 1990
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 9780821218280
- Genre: Home Decorating, Interior Design, Architecture
Illustrates the use of color, fabrics and natural materials to create a country atmosphere in homes all over the world. Detailed text accompanying each photograph explains how particular decorative effects are achieved. Throughout the book, concise practical tips highlight decorating techniques and show how easy it is to achieve a classic country look.
- Introduction by Jocasta Innes
- The View from Without (Exteriors)
- Halls and Stairways
- Living Rooms
- Country Dining
- Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Garden Rooms and Outhouses
- Country Gardens
First U.S. Edition. Book contains more than 200 illustrations. Photo's show some of the feature pages inside of the book.
Book Measures 11.25 x 9.75 x 0.75, weight: 2 lb 8 oz.
This book is in excellent condition with only slight wear on the Dust Cover.
Browse More Categories here: